Causes and Symptoms
Piles are often the result of straining with constipation; and is best treated early on.
The straining during constipation, carrying excess weight or spending too much time sitting / reading on the toilet causes strain on the lower abdomen and bowel.
Blood vessels become strained and enlarged, and may even cause bleeding. Pain, infection and bleeding are part-and-parcel of having piles (haemorrhoids).
The Bettamed Cleanse and Recover Cream (25g) is synergistically blended, including Lemon Balm oil and St John’s Wort oil, which help shrink and heal haemorrhoids.
Prevention is better than cure.
What is useful is know how to avoid constipation in order to prevent haemorrhoiods (piles).
Good natural laxatives should be included in your diet, in order to avoid or alleviate constipation.
- Dried or stewed fruit, including- prunes, figs
- Vegetables such as broccoli and cabbage
- Oats is a gentle and effective cleansing treatment for the bowel
- Psyllium husks or capsules, or
- ¼ teaspoon of green clay in a glass of water