Itchy Skin Treatment & Eczema Cure %%currentyear%%
Eczema Symptoms, Eczema Treatment & an Eczema Cure
Eczema Symptoms need the Best Eczema Treatment for rapid recovery in order to avoid severe cortisone side -effects, Autoimmune disease and a lifetime of misery.
Advances in Eczema Treatment and Eczema Repair Therapy are better understood through the lens of Research studies published after 2010. A cure of up to 90% of symptoms is possible in 90- 120 days.
A better understanding of Immune System disruption, Eczema, skin issues and allergies was gleaned on work done for the Microbiome Project.
The condition is a dry, scaly skin condition, that often leads to debilitating itching and scratching. This scratching can be a necessity, and if the sufferer has dirty hands (like children often have), these patches often become infected (weeping sores) and painful. Sometimes blisters are present.
Eczema can start at any age, from newborn, on. There is no age deliminator.
Eczema Sufferers report:
- itching, and
- the attendant lack of sleep, as the most debilitating aspects, related to the condition.
- Cortisol levels are lower in the evening (around 10pm) and lowest between 2 and 4am- the time, when children and adult eczema sufferers, battle most with itching.
- Some parents resort to putting wet-dressings on their children’s itchy patches, in order to get some sleep.
- No particular environmental conditions are better than others – wet or dry environments can affect the condition.
Cortisone Creams (steroidal creams)
Cortisone Creams work well to alleviate the symptoms of eczema, with serious side-effects.
Cortisone is absorbed and “scattered” throughout the body. Some studies, have shown links between extended cortisone use, in children, and retarded growth, cognitive disturbances, and glaucoma.
Prolonged topical use of Cortisone Creams, can lead to: – (changes start after 2 weeks of use)
- permanent skin cell change, in the area of use, resulting in thinning of the skin- further skin sensitivity.
- children being smaller than their siblings by the age f 12.
- children having attention deficits at school affecting learning ability.
Cortisone in the form of Cortisol, is naturally produced by a person’s body. This “calms” pain and itching, to a certain degree throughout the day.
It is now understood that Antibiotic use, Anti-inflammatory Medication (incl. Celebrex, Nurofen & Asprin), Birth Control and Cortisone (steroids) are the main drivers for creating and worsening this condition. A weakened immune system, as well as poor compliance to the prevention and management of eczema through the use of good moisturisers, affect the outcome of skin health and the need for more and stronger prescribed steroid creams.
Food-and inhalant allergens are eventually able to penetrate into the upper layers of the epidermis, which sets in motion a cascade of increased allergic reactivity referred to as “the allergic march”; to food allergies, often leading to asthma.
An Eczema study titled: “Recent advancement to prevent the development of allergy and allergic diseases and therapeutic strategy in the perspective of barrier dysfunction.”
– published 9 November 2017 on Sciencedirect.com
by Author: Osamu Natsume, Division of Pediatrics, Hamamatsu University School of Medicine, Shizuoka, Japan. 2nd Author: Yukihiro Ohya, Division of Allergy, Department of Medical Subspecialties, National Center for Child Health and Development, Tokyo, Japan
“As described above, both gut microbiome and skin microbiome have strong relationship with atopic dermatitis, ……. The birth cohort study implemented in Tokyo suggests antibiotic use within the first 2 years of life was a risk factor for current asthma, current atopic dermatitis, and current allergic rhinitis in 5-year-old children.83 This report supports the findings of a systematic review reported that a pooled analysis of 10 longitudinal studies showed that postnatal antibiotic exposure in the first year of life increased the risk of eczema (OR 1.40, 95% CI 1.19–1.64).84 Finding of the birth cohort study on the association of cephem and cephalosporin with asthma was similar to previous reports,85, 86, 87 however, did not show an association of penicillin and macrolide with asthma,83 which differed from results of previous studies. ”
ADVANCED Eczema Skin Repair Therapy – Treatment Protocol
Weakened reactive allergic, eczema & itchy CAN BE TREATED…..with an Outside-in Approach!
- is now known as “leaky skin” by researchers, and
- has a direct link to “leaky gut” IMMUNE issues.
– DOING THE RIGHT THINGS -RIGHT- LEADS TO PROGRESS AND ULTIMATE SUCCESS. – DOING THE RIGHT THINGS IN THE WRONG ORDER NEGATES PROGRESS.
– THE MOST EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY THE RIGHT ONES.
It takes skin 90 days to heal and get back to its full thickness.
It takes the Immune System (Microbiome) 30 days (and in some individuals 90-180 days) to repair itself.
HEALING THE STOMACH COMES FIRST- EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE STOMACH SYMPTOMS
Bettamed “Cleanse & Recover” tablets (or liquid) can be used to repair the “leaky” stomach lining. Bettameds patented organic CHD-FA active ingredient has been shown to act naturally as an anti-inflammatory agent on par with diclofenac. This makes it imperative as a first step to getting the stomach flora to reseed from Probiotic foods.
Research has shown that:
- People exposed to smoking, stress, anti-inflammatory medication, antibiotics, preservatives, alcohol, sugar, high simple-carbohydrate diets (bread, muffins, pizza, pie-dough) have reduced stomach flora diversity by up to 50%
- Up to 50% of people have reduced stomach flora by middle age
- their stomachs do not reseed as vigorously when the stomach lining is inflamed and (therefore) “leaky”- only some people have STOMACH symptoms, others have skin or health symptoms.
- Inflammation allows for poor microbe diversity and incomplete regeneration of the gut flora which creates skin & health issues, as more complex foods are introduced!!!
- Probiotic foods with vegetable and fruit fibre are preferable to Probiotic supplements.
The use of antibiotics, poor food choices (sugar, artificial colourants, repetitive meals) changes the composition and function of a person’s gut microbiota, or “gut bacteria.” The trillions of bacteria in the human gut are reduced and affect our health.
Use with Bettamed tablets to calm severe Eczema (use for 3-6 months)
ADDING NUTRIENTS FOR IMMUNE/ STOMACH & SKIN ARE THE SAME THING – BUT…… TRANSPORT & ABSORPTION ARE OFTEN AN ISSUE
Eczema studies have shown that poor absorption of Vitamin A, C, D & K, needed for skin re-thickening and healing is present in sufferers with skin issues.
Bettamed “Cleanse & Recover tablets” (or liquid) with organic CHD-FA, Vitamin A, C, Zinc and Selenium are the exact ingredients needed for the job.
Absorption is taken care of, because that’s what CHD-FA is used for by plants and humans naturally.
Adding an Omega 3 supplement is very important in this step, because Western Diets (and low fat diets) don’t have enough Omega 3, which acts as a carrier for Vitamin A, C, D & K, needed for skin health.
Bettamed helps transport Omega 3 supplements by upregulating specific Digestive Enzymes for these fatty acids.
START MOVING AWAY FROM CORTISONE STEROID CREAMS
These creams thin the skin and perpetuate the “allergic march” caused by skin barrier failure (drawing above) and the cycle of cream damage, relief, itching, cream damage etc…
Dr Aron is well known world-wide for his Aron Protocol which involves the use of a mixed cream of Fusidic Acid and Betamethasone or Beclomethasone . With a thick synthetic cream to seal the skin in- and the world out. Often applied 3-5 times per day.!!
I’m not mad about this idea for a number of reasons:
- They are still suppressing symptoms and not dealing with underlying issues head-on.
- Damage and repair are trade-offs during treatment, with exposure to toxicity.
OUR NON-TOXIC SOLUTION FOR STEP FOUR
Bettamed Oxygen Spray 200ml – this healing anti-inflammatory spray is heals blisters and sores from scratching and helps control itching.
Bettamed Care Cream 50g or 410g Tub Breakthrough formula– with No Cortisone
“This product deserves a Nobel Prize.” – Prof. Desmond P.
Bettamed Care Cream Benefits:
- Chamomile and Rose Essences are a time-honoured ingredients used to sooth and restore skin health.
- Rosehip and Vitamin C help heal damaged skin.
- Shea Butter & Colloidal Oats (gluten free), seals in moisture, to help restore skin barrier, and protect against environmental allergens.
- CHD-FA and Willowherb, is the ideal antidote to itching by dissolving Candida cell walls.
NOTE: This cream should be used as a first step in your eczema skincare routine, followed by a good pure moisturiser, to create a barrier between your skin and environmental irritants.
This cream can also be used as a base with some Cortisone Cream, only if necessary.
MOISTURISE MOISTURISE MOISTURISE
Moisturisers with gentle, soothing, anti-inflammatory ingredients, are recommended. In South Africa, most pharmacies stock well known moisturisers that are well tolerated. Eucerin, E45, Cetamacrogol, Cetaphil and Aveeno are good examples.
Triggers to avoid: Harsh soaps, foods with additives, sugar.
Use: Dove, Cetaphil or PURE soap, Bioclassic Washing Powder for Clothing and linen (No Fabric softeners) and avoid Dairy, Eggs and wheat -if these are currently not tolerated because of stomach issues caused by “leaky gut”.