Piles Haemorrhoids Treatments
Piles Causes and Symptoms
Piles are often the result of straining with constipation; and is best treated early on.
The straining during constipation, carrying excess weight or spending too much time sitting / reading on the toilet causes strain on the lower abdomen and bowel.
Blood vessels become strained and enlarged, and may even cause bleeding. Pain, infection, pain and bleeding are part-and-parcel of having piles (haemorrhoids).
The Bettamed Cleanse and Recover Cream (25g) is a very effective blended piles cream, including of our clinically proven pure Fulvic Acid, Lemon Balm oil and St John’s Wort oil- which help shrink and heal haemorrhoids.
Mechanism of Action:
- The active ingredient acts like a cell-inhibitor, by binding with the outside of bacteria, and passing it out of the body through the urine or feces.
- This helps reduce viral activity in the bloodstream.
- Selenium and L-Glutamine has been added to Bettamed, in order to help support the immune system, during times of chronic illness.
Prevention of piles is better than cure.
What is useful is know how to avoid constipation in order to prevent haemorrhoids or piles.
Good natural laxatives should be included in your diet, in order to avoid or alleviate constipation.
- Dried or stewed fruit, including- prunes, figs
- Vegetables such as broccoli and cabbage
- Oats is a gentle and effective cleansing treatment for the bowel
- Psyllium husks or capsules, or
- ¼ teaspoon of green clay in a glass of water
More information: Digestive System