References to claims made on this site:
- Pepper, Ian L. “The soil health-human health nexus.” Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology43, no. 24 (2013): 2617-2652.
- von Grebmer, Klaus, Amy Saltzman, Ekin Birol, Doris Wiesman, Nilam Prasai, Sandra Yin, Yisehac Yohannes, Purnima Menon, Jennifer Thompson, and Andrea Sonntag. Synopsis: 2014 Global Hunger Index: The challenge of hidden hunger. Vol. 83. Intl Food Policy Res Inst, 2014.
- Senesi and E. Loffredo, “The chemistry of soil organic matter,” in Soil Physical Chemistry, pp. 239–370, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, USA, 2nd edition, 1999.View at Google Scholar
- Jill Thomas N D, “Healthy Gut Guide: Natural Solutions for your Digestive Disorders,” Penguin Books Ltd, London, England, 2007
- DePoalis, F., Kukkonen, J. (1997). Binding of organic pollutants to humic and fulvic acids: influence of pH and the structure of humic material. Chemosphere, 34(8), 1693-1704.
- V. Vucskits, I. Hullár, A. Bersényi, E. Andrásofszky, M. Kulcsár, and J. Szabó, “Effect of fulvic and humic acids on performance, immune response and thyroid function in rats,” Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, vol. 94, no. 6, pp. 721–728, 2010.View at Publisher · View at Google Scholar · View at Scopus
- Kunavue and T. F. Lien, “Effects of fulvic acid and probiotic on growth performance, nutrient digestibility, blood parameters and immunity of pigs,” Journal of Animal Science Advances, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 711–721, 2012.View at Google Scholar
- C. Rodríguez, E. C. Urrutia, B. H. Gertrudis, J. P. Chaverri, and G. B. Mejía, “Antioxidant activity of fulvic acid: a living matter-derived bioactive compound,” Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, vol. 9, pp. 123–127, 2011.View at Google Scholar
- Surapaneni, Dinesh Kumar, Sree Rama Shiva Shanker Adapa, Kumari Preeti, Gangineni Ravi Teja, Muruganandam Veeraragavan, and Sairam Krishnamurthy. “Shilajit attenuates behavioral symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome by modulating the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis and mitochondrial bioenergetics in rats.” Journal of ethnopharmacology143, no. 1 (2012): 91-99.
- Stohs, Sidney J. “Safety and efficacy of shilajit (mumie, moomiyo).” Phytotherapy Research28, no. 4 (2014): 475-479.
- L. Round and S. K. Mazmanian, “The gut microbiota shapes intestinal immune responses during health and disease,” Nature Reviews Immunology, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 313–323, 2009.View at Publisher ·View at Google Scholar · View at Scopus
- N. V. Priya, K. Mahavishnan, D. S. Gurumurthy, H. Bindumadhava, A. P. Upadhyay, and N. K. Sharma, “Fulvic acid (FA) for enhanced nutrient uptake and growth: insights from biochemical and genomic studies,” Journal of Crop Improvement, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 740–757, 2014.View at Publisher ·View at Google Scholar · View at Scopus
- A. Mirza, N. Ahmad, S. P. Agarwal, D. Mahmood, M. Khalid Anwer, and Z. Iqbal, “Comparative evaluation of humic substances in oral drug delivery,” Results in Pharma Sciences, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 16–26, 2011.View at Publisher · View at Google Scholar · View at Scopus