Treat Bacterial Infections
Acne – (use tablets for 2-3 months)
Sore throats – (use Bettamed Liquid as gargle, & Oxygen Spray)
Boils – (use tablets for 2 months & Oxygen Spray)
- Slow Healing Wounds – SEE: Specialised Wound Care on this site
- Leg Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Pressure Sores (Bed Sores)
The active ingredient CHD-FA has:
Mechanism of Action:
- The active ingredient acts like a cell-inhibitor, by binding with the outside of bacteria, and passing it out of the body through the urine or feces.
- This helps reduce viral activity in the bloodstream.
- Selenium and L-Glutamine has been added to Bettamed, in order to help support the immune system, during times of chronic illness.
We have added Selenium, St John’s Wort Oil and other botanical extracts to aid the healing process.
We have developed a treatment cycle, which is specifically aimed at healing leg ulcers, that need special care.
Cleaning/ debridement and sterile conditions are VERY important factors when it comes to aiding the healing process, in compromised patients (with diabetes and/or venous conditions).
Also see: Specialised Wound Care
Bettamed Cleanse and Recover (200ml) is ideal for quick relief and a 1-2 day recovery!
Gargle with 1-2 tsp in a half a glass of water 2-3 times daily